Friday, November 23, 2012

Dear friend, #4

Dear friend,

it has been quite a while! Really quite sometime since I last came back here. Almost a fortnight you see. Have you been fine in this madness November is bringing us? I was thinking about posting about my past but it really didn't seem useful. At least not to the extent I actually went about posting it.

Amidst the madness, there is still work to be done, and hey, I really am getting way too slack for my own good. I am not sure if it is due to the constant 2am nights I am having, or it is just fatigue from non - existent work. This burning sensation is kinda great, given that it numbs at times. not that it IS good or anything like that.

The main point of today, I actually bought something I was eyeing since 2 years ago. Well, this time round, with a little future cash, and more intense discipline, it went through my mind, and seriously, this and the coming month are really pure training for my mind. I really hope this financial roller coaster would stop appearing anyhow in the future urgh.

Pardon my nonsense my friend, for I would want to sleep early today. Tomorrow is no kidding frankly speaking. And I would actually like to do some work at school tomorrow. So... here's hoping a good december soon to come, and if I can, Ill be back!

xoxo,
mo

No comments:

Post a Comment