Dear friend,
Can you believe it? Next week is week 4 already. What happened in between? I don't remember man. I have lost some discipline really. This is a time for some crazy thang and I went walking. I got lost and wound up at Seletar. Almost had to walk on the expressway. Found back some endurance, some stamina, and most of all, found back some sanity.
With whatever was going on and whatever will be coming soon, I really hope that I will improve. I fear that my incompetency will drag some of them down, and then there are some. Inferiority may/will set in and then end up I may just quit. Maybe. I don't know. Experiences mould people. If it moulds me, I hope it moulds you too. Dear friend, do you know what I am talking about? I am not easily beaten and I really hope I can do better but when it comes to other peoples' lives... I don't know, the responsibility is so much bigger.
I guess that is enough ranting for now, will come back soon with some pictures of CNY food HURHURHUR.
新年快樂!My dear friend!
xoxo,
mo
No comments:
Post a Comment